€ 238 mio. sales in 2020
€ 1.00 per share dividend paid in 2021
635,000 packages sold annually
31 % sales CAGR since 2007
More than 7,000 customers
- HAEMATO continues to grow strongly: in the second quarter of 2021, preliminary consolidated revenue increased by around 41% to 77.6 million euros - after already growing by 22% in the first quarter of 2021. Preliminary half-year revenue for 2021 rose to 151.5 million euros, representing year-on-year growth of 31%.
- Preliminary EBIT rose to 4.8 million euros in the second quarter of 2021 (previous year: 0.7 million euros), corresponding to an EBIT margin of 6.2% (previous year: 1.3%).
- Preliminary Equity increased from 125.5 million euros to 148.0 million euros as of 30 June 2021. This corresponds to an equity ratio of 78.9 %.
- The forecast for the current business year has been increased. For the year 2021, consolidated turnover of 280 million to 300 million euros and EBIT of 9 million to 11 million euros are now expected.
- Annual turnover in the range of 400 million euros is targeted by the end of 2023.