€ 285 mio. sales in 2021
€ 1.10 per share dividend paid in 2022
635,000 packages sold annually
31 % sales CAGR since 2007
More than 7,000 customers
Q3 2022 Results
- In the third quarter of 2022, preliminary IFRS consolidated revenue rose by 1.2% to EUR 67.2 million compared to the second quarter of 2022 (EUR 66.4 million).
- The operating result (EBIT) of EUR 2.3 million in Q3/22 is almost at the level of the previous quarter (EUR 2.4 million).
- Compared to the previous year 2021, Group turnover for the first nine months decreased from EUR 216.6 million to EUR 188.2 million, as expected. The main reasons for the decline in turnover are the absence of the special effects from the extensive Corona test business of the previous year.
- Group EBIT as of 30.09.2022 amounts to EUR 6.7 million (previous year 30.09.2021: EUR 8.6 million).
- The equity ratio increases from 79.5% to 82.4% as of 30.09.2022.
- The forecast for the current financial year is confirmed unchanged. EBIT of EUR 8 million to EUR 10 million is expected for 2022.
Rating & Research
We would like to inform you about the current business development of HAEMATO AG as well as about our investor relations activities.
|13 April 2023||Preliminary figures for the 2022 financial year|
|17 May 2023||Annual Report 2022|
|31 May 2023||Q1 Results 2023|
|18 July 2023||Annual Shareholders‘ Meeting FY 2022 in Berlin|
|31 August 2023||Interim Report 2023|
|16 November 2023||Q3 Results 2023|